- Create a new project.
- Create a graphic event within your new project.
- Share your graphic with your teammates and clients.
Create a new project.
- Visit the new project page to create your new project. Have questions on that? Check out our "How to Create Your First Project" guide.
Create a new graphic event within your new project.
- Once in your new project, right-click anywhere within the project or click the large green "plus" icon in the and click New Event.
- Next, enter the title of your new graphic. This is almost always the name of the graphic you are creating and collecting feedback on (plus a version number if you will be collecting feedback on multiple revisions).
- Next, enter a description of your graphic, one useful to you and your colleagues (as the description is only visible to you and your colleagues, not your client).
- Lastly, and most importantly, is actually uploading a graphic. You can drag your file over to the designated upload area, or click the area and select a file from your computer.
Share your graphic with your teammates and clients.
After you've completed the above steps, you're now ready to collect feedback on your graphic. Here's how to share the graphic with your teammates and clients:
- While viewing your project in "File Browser" view, right-click your new event.
- Click "Share".
- Click the "Send" button for a particular user to send them a reminder to view this event. The email will contain your name and a link to the event.