Well, this an easy one...
You'll end up on the following page:
Timeline.io Project Attributes:
- Project Name: The title of your project.
- Project Description: A short description of the project, to remind you and your colleagues who and what the project is for on your fuzzy-brain days.
- Client: Which of your clients (if any) you'd like to share access to the project with. To keep your project private, just select the corresponding option in the dropdown.
Not sure what to fill in for these fields? Check out the below examples.
Example Project Attributes (#1):
- Project Name: Pied Piper Overhaul
- Project Description: Web application and branding package for a completely revitalized online presence.
- Client: Pied Piper (This would be a dropdown option if you had this client added.)
Example Project Attributes (#2):
- Project Name: Website for ACME, Inc.
- Project Description: New website which builds off previous version of ACME's online presence but incorporates modern design and functionality.
- Client: ACME, Inc. (This would be a dropdown option if you had this client added.)
Example Project Attributes (#3):
- Project Name: Logo for Fred Williams
- Project Description: Freelance project for Fred Williams. Logo includes multiple iterations.
- Client: Fred Williams (This would be a dropdown option if you had this client added.)